MECP hosts excess soil webinarsMECP will be hosting two webinars to provide information on the key requirements coming into effect on Jan. 1, 2023.
Ontario proposes tweaks to on-site and excess soil regulationProposed changes are subject to the results of a consultation process scheduled to end on Dec. 3, 2022.
- Ontario launches Skilled Trades career fairs for students
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Ontario Horticultural Trades Foundation collaborates with Vineland on innovation team aiming to expand berry production in Canada
- Landscape Ontario announces Reconciliation Grove Project
- New regulatory amendments to Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations